You’re a rule breaker, an industry shaker. You have mad skills and experience. You know how to help people. Unconditional compassion is in your bones, ambition is in your mind. You seek growth alongside the feedback that goes with it. You are human.
We offer P2P sessions (peer to peer) live practice sessions that happen virtually and observed sessions with our trainers. Our trainers give incredible support and feedback to ensure you feel confident. Finally, Moxie training helps you pick your niche, identify your future clients and build a full business plan.
You will complete our training with:
- A clearly defined niche and a fully formed business plan
- Ethical foundations to coaching
- How to successfully coach others with clear communication
- How to navigate obstacles during coaching sessions
- How to set up the session, redirect and end with Smart and Micro goals
When you complete your Moxie Coach training you will:
- Receive the MOXIE Coach Certification.
- Be able to rent a “virtual office” on Moxie and start coaching
- Have access to our team for follow-up questions and support
We have coaches and trainers to help and you can ask questions during your live training sessions. We won’t let you down!
No, in the US, the coaching industry is unregulated. Federations and associations are put together, similar to a business. These associations and federations get paid to share and provide rules and regulations that they believe are the best way to perform. Moxie created their own set of guidelines and standards that are competitive with other schools and, in most cases, exceed what other schools require.
Coaching is NOT a regulated industry. The ICF and other federations and associations were created to build standards around coach training. We could have applied to become accredited with any of the federations or associations, but then we would be like everyone else. Our training would essentially be shaped by them and would mirror our competitors. We know there are people out there just like us who refuse to follow the status quo while demanding the best. If that sounds like you, you will fit right in.